• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Correct winch for an m37

Redpawn

I just got my m37s home and I can tell the winch on the one is not put in correctly but I'm not shure if it's the correct winch ether.Heres a pic of the winch in my truck is it one that would have come in the truck or just some thing some one slapped on there.Also does any one with an m37 that has a winch have any good close ups of the correct mounting hardware?

Attachments

Redpawn

Thats excatly what I wanted to see.Thanks for the help I can see I'm going to have a lot of fun and restoring these truck and you guys will nodout be abig help.Heres what the hole truck looks like now.

Attachments

jason@snakeriver

Looks like someone really got out the welder and welded the crap out of things. Of course to do it totally origional, you would have to tear all that off back to the frame. Come up with the correct frame extensions and winch bumper.
I do carry the correct top plates and bottom rods. Every once in a while, you will see the 2 angle iron setup likes yours on top. www.snakeriver4x4.com

Redpawn

I got two spare trucks with the one that runs and one of them has the frame extentions and the two piece bumper so I just need the brakets for the back
of the winch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks