• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Correct Wiring harness

FreightTrain

Banned
Who has the correct wiring harnesses for a M35A2 multifuel with turnsignals and Alternator?Front and rear.I can live wth a M36 and just loop it in the middle.I see some on ebay right now.$345 for front and rear.But I know that one guy is laying out his butt selling M35 harnesses as M35A2.I fell for it and bought one a few years ago.I am gonna start removing sheetmetal from my original deuce so I can do a full back yard frame off.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny think you saw up close the winch truck. I'm going to say it but should have left this one to rust out in Jax. The winch is spoken for and Allen said he might know someone that is looking for front and one rear axle. The bed and the cab I guess I will scrap as more rust than paint. I need the battery box and tool box with hangers. That leaves one axle, trans. and air shift transfer. I all ready grabbed the starter off the motor for the other soft top truck when the starter gear exploded right after we got it home. So the motor I guess I will keep as it look like it might have a few parts left that I could use in the future.

jatonka

M35A2 wiring harness

Dave Walker at Walker Auto in Hesperia California sells them all the while on Ebay. He ships Fast and is reasonable. he has Multifuel and gasser harnesses and He knows the difference. I have bought many of them from him over the years and It is always the right deal. John T

devilman96

RE: M35A2 wiring harness

It would come close to working but would be to short across the front of the truck... Memphis should have them as they make their own harnesses, not cheap but new stuff for old trucks never is.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clinto, try Antelope Valley. They had them reasonable a couple years ago.

kbush

I bought one from the guy John suggested on ebay and I think its the wrong harness. It has the connector for the old regulator that was mounted on the firewall and where the connector for the flasher box is supposed to be looks like just a bunch of ground wires. 7 or 8 of them I think.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with those.

I am having the same turn signal trouble a lot of others describe in other threads. The odd thing about it is they DO work if only I have the light switch in the cab in certain positions. The left front and rear turn signals always work. Right front and rear only work if dash lights are on and in black out marker or black out drive.

David_Clements_4x4

the links to OD Iron are dead ends again, is the harness on saturn surplus PN: 11677081, NSN: 2590010163187 the correct harness for M35A2

or if someone can tell me where to find the right one for an m35a2 i would appreciate it, my harness is starting to crumble in places

EDIT
after lookin a little more found the new links to OD Iron
http://www.odiron.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=650 Main
still couldnt find rear harness

Last edited:

tco3129

I just received the front, rear, and dash wireing from ERIKS MILITARY SURPLUS. Have not installed yet due to weather. Don't know if there will be any problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks