• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cost of a Refurb Deuce

ohfiredude

Anybody know roughly how much a refurbished M35A2 would cost with these items?

1) 11x20 tires
2) bows & tarp for the truck bed
3) black vinyl seats
4) spring driver & passenger seat
5) turbocharged multi fuel diesel engine
6) new paint Job, (cameoflage like ur other trucks on ebay)
7) hard top
8 ) new instrument cluster
9) power steering kit

Also does anybody know of any outfits that do the refurbishing?

Thanks!

Dave

monkeythumbs

You could try C&C Equipment, seems to have plenty of parts/trucks there. Maybe he could price you a truck with those options equipped. You'lll be paying top dollar, but if you don't want to do the work yourself, he may do it for you for a price.

greenjeepster

You will have to call somebody directly like maybe eastern surplus. We just saw hardtops sell for 1200.00 a few days ago so it is really hard to gauge what retail on any of this is going to be.

The air assist steering will run you well over 1000.00

bows and top, 500 ish

everything else is going to be a guess at best plus labor.

Upwards of 10 K

ohfiredude

Greenjeepster,

Thanks, I figured that. I might end up getting the basics (new paint job, tires, bows & tarp) and put the rest in myself.

Dave

deuceman51

PM sent. I just finished a custom truck for a gentleman and we basically rebuilt most of the truck and it was around $10,000 with some added features like a microlock brake system, and larger super singles. I have a couple of NG technicans that work part time with me working on deuces for people.

sandcobra164

You're in Ohio so try Roger's Surplus. He should be local and he can provide a well equipped truck for the right price. Really nice guy, I got a heater off of him recently and he made the transaction as trouble free as they come. You can see pics of the heater install on another thread in the Deuce forum that I recently put up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks