• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cotton Bag in Antenna Kit?

JDToumanian

Hi Group,

Can someone tell me what this cotton bag is for? It was included in the CUCV antenna mount kit I recently bought for my Blazer to fill empty holes where a mount had been. The bag is listed in the kit contents sheet but it's use is not mentioned in the installation instructions. I did an NSN search on Google and it just comes up as "bag, cotton."

:?:

Jon

Attachments

JDToumanian

:doh:

Thanks guys! ....I don't really see why it's needed, all the hardware in the kit came in separate little manila envelopes. Maybe to keep spare connectors or other radio stuff not included in this kit?

Jon

KsM715

You have to remember what tyour dealing with, Gov. surplus. I.E. the government and their contractors. Since the parts have to go in a bag the contractor sold the Gov. a bag with a NSN and part number to go with it. :cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks