• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

country of origin

sht2kll

Howdy all: I recieved 2 AC 60G glowplugs from a friend that no longer has his diesel truck. They are new in the box even though they are abot 15 years old. I noticed as I was looking at the boxes that one of them was made in Italy and the other was made in Germany. Who made these GP's, Bosch? Is one better then the other? When buying AC GP's should I find a certain country. I would rather buy, Made in America, but if I have no choice then I am stuck with what I get. Thanks. Tom

Sgt Hulka

Hmm. The nomenclature is definitely GM. Don't know exactly where they make their plugs. But the have factories all over the world. GM Targetmaster engines are made in Mexico.

allrevup

I have used Delco AC13g GP made in Italy and Mexico,
The self regulated Delco AC60g used to be made in Germany by Buru

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks