• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Couple of Paladins in front of my mom's house

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thanks for the super nice pics and thanks for the stories told by all.. glad to hear them all. my thanks to those that have and are serving this great nation.

superburban

The tiny town where my mom lives is so far away from everything else that when the NG goes on manouvers, they fuel up their Paladins at the local Maveric gas station! First time I saw that, I was fueling up my 79 Toyota shortbed when suddenly I was surrounded by about 200 tons of OD iron. I was a little nervous driving out of their what with 2 or 3 of the vehicles still circling looking for a diesel pump!

Also, about 15 years ago, when I still lived at home, my mom had a house just across the street from the armory in that same town. I was tempted more than once by all of the nice HMMWVs sitting there calling my name.