• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Couple of the kids

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Looks Great David, now all you need is the dolly to haul that 5K tanker out back so you can drive all of them from one cheap fuel place to the next. When do we see the truck train pictures now that the snow is gone?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice collection David, if I may suggest, cover your exhaust pipes to keep water out and to keep them from rusting out.
Like the level winders on the winches...

Re: RE: Couple of the kids

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Looks Great David, now all you need is the dolly to haul that 5K tanker out back so you can drive all of them from one cheap fuel place to the next. When do we see the truck train pictures now that the snow is gone?
Thanks guys. we have plans to drag anything that rolls to the first event of the season for us. I have had some pretty wild ideas as to how to move the most equipment with the least amount of trips. these thoughts included both of my towbars and wrecker and dolly----. the current list includes the XM818, M819, M131A4, M146, dolly, ( forgot the number for it ) M35A2, Maybe even the M820. think about this for a while--- M819-XM818-M131A4-M820-M35A2-dolly-M146.

all pulled by the M819. very slow getting it up to speed im sure.but it would save me multiple trips. This will make the ole M819 snort!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Couple of the kids

What are you feeding those kids, they got HUGE!

Nice collection, bet they turn heads driving down the road....

cranetruck said:
Nice collection David, if I may suggest, cover your exhaust pipes to keep water out and to keep them from rusting out.
Yes the pipes are normaly capped. this was a move a couple of the trucks out of the inner yard area so as not to completly kill the grass for the wifee. so i just thought i would put them in line for a photo. the wife says im not right. she spotted me sitting out there on the roof of the gagage with all 3 cummins and the little multi running just kicking back and enjoying the idle melody. what a beutiful sound.

stretch and maddawg, they are kinda large kids. they are pretty well behaved most of the time tho. kenny the little guy is right at home in there with the big iron. that little truck has turned out to be my run around truck. i take that little bugger all over. it rides so nice its like a pickup truck.

Another thing that i do is pull the ground cable off when parked for more than just a few hrs. i would rather have dissconects on them all but havnt done them all yet.the high capacity disconnects are quite expensive. when parked close to one another this is real important as i would be heart broken if i lost one to fire but would be really hurt if i lost several.

citizensoldier

DaveP said:
cranetruck said:
Yes the pipes are normaly capped. this was a move a couple of the trucks out of the inner yard area so as not to completly kill the grass for the wifee. so i just thought i would put them in line for a photo. the wife says im not right. she spotted me sitting out there on the roof of the gagage with all 3 cummins and the little multi running just kicking back and enjoying the idle melody. what a beutiful sound.
Your not right! Your just right for me bro! Looks like I should plan on driving some stuff to the show for you! Just make sure you bring them over here and drive around the block for me... Hmmmm maybe 50 times.. :lol:
So maybe this should be called the Dave P show? We need a banner I need to get to work.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's mine lined up. Nothing big, and one of them is a parts truck. But I still took the time to line them up! (about 6 months ago....)

Attachments

jim-m35a2

Somehow after looking at the line ups, I get the feeling that I am not going to be happy with just one MV. Thanks a lot guys! :wink:

Jim
________
Om615

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The fronts are the infamous 12-20 tire. They aren't in the best of shape. Need to put 9-20's on...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks