• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

crane truck in flood for sale

rat4spd

I can tell you it was flooded over the dash. It is currently up for auction right now. It is an M543A2.

The auction ends the 25'th. I will not post the link. If you want to see the auction, it can be found easily enough.

I would post pics, but they have the web URL on them.

Last edited:

shadow

They changed the description a little and have it listed as a M543A2 like rat4spd said. They still kept the info of: "1968 Kaiser Jeep 5 ton Wrecker" and are saying "multifuel turbo diesel with air cleaner housing on the right render. The engine is a 465 turbo"
rofl Must be an Asian guy writing the text.

I don't know much about these trucks so I'm limited to taking pics of it or checking things on it if I'm told how/what to check. It's not fenced in and it's in an open area with no signs saying to stay out so I figure I can check it out at anytime.

I really doubt it was at it's current location during the flood. It had to have been somewhere else in town and brought here after the flood. The water would have been over the roof sitting here. It looked like the water got up to the windows from what I remember and I'm guessing was probably sitting about a week in the water. That was last June when we had the flood.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks