• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crew cab exhaust systems

papakb

Does anybody on the list have any idea where to get the exhaust pipes for an 880 crew cab? I have a USAF flightline truck that needs new pipes and I don't relish the thought of having a shop make them up.

Thanks,

Kurt

papakb@yahoo.com

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You can prob still get the stock pipes and muffler from Dodge but my guess is that it would be very pricey.

Any decent muffler shop can fab up an exhaust system that will be close to stock.

The stock exhaust was a single muffler......I'd replace it with duals for better performance and sound.

I'm assuming the truck has the gasser 318 in it........if you are going from the cast iron manifolds back there will need to be an equalizer pipe between the two main pipes if you go with duals.

Hope this helps.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Auto parts stores, or have it done at an exhaust shop.
for an USAF crew cab vs an M880 (std Dodge pickup) exhaust, the only pipe that would be different is the one between the y-pipe and muffler(depending on wheelbase).
y-pipe-intermediate pipe - muffler - over the axle pipe - tailpipe.
I have some NOS M880/M890 tailpipes to sell.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks