• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crew Cab Navy M916 variant?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw the second pic before anything, it looked like it was hauling a Transformer movie prop or something, the third pic answered my questions.

That's a neat truck - never seen one like it. Must be one of a few custom jobbies the Navy bought. Squids are weird creatures, they always get all the new, cool toys.

98hd

The more I've looked at these pics I think its a regular m916, modified to meet the navy specs. Freighliner makes that crew cab, I've seen other trucks like it for sale. The wheel base looks really short, so i have to believe they just removed the winch and added a crew cab.

Look at where the spare tire is, looks like it's almost under the rear of the cab.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks