• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crew Cabbed M109

FatBuddhaBoo

Thanks Blendmaster, might have to take that into consideration, especially since at them moment I am leaning heavier into an M35A2 purchase now to crew cab and either cutting the existing bed and leaving it as such and buying/building an M109 box on a trailer or building a custom box.

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You could go with a 5 Ton, like an M814 and make it crew cab with a van box. It would have the power you need. Or stick with the deuce crew cab and van box but repower it with an LDS motor. That would give you the power you need and still keep the deuce body. It would just have the power you need to move it around.

FatBuddhaBoo

You could go with a 5 Ton, like an M814 and make it crew cab with a van box. It would have the power you need. Or stick with the deuce crew cab and van box but repower it with an LDS motor. That would give you the power you need and still keep the deuce body. It would just have the power you need to move it around.
Yeah, the idea was pretty much put on near permanent hiatus....but if I ever build a custom camper on my crew cab deuce (see avatar and build thread) it'll be something along what these pictures represent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks