• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cruises near Stow, Ohio

AGE|kshaufl

Looking for events near Stow, Cuyahoga Falls, Akron, or Kent Ohio. I have heard of car cruises and would like to invade a couple but can't seem to find any info on line.

Any help would be great! Closest thing that I can find for us is Findlay.

Danger Ranger

Check out the A&W in Ravenna. Groups do cruises all summer long....and it would be really cool to have an MV night...just imagine those waitresses trying to hand you your food...lol.
roflrofl[thumbzup]:cookoo:

I am not an MV owner, but there are several around here.

AGE|kshaufl

Lets keep this thread going.

If someone plans on attending one, post it here, and all of us that are close can try to attend.

Heading to A&W on Rt59 in Kent between the car dealerships right now.

Attending Memorial Day Parade Cuyahoga Falls May 30th---Cub Scout Troop 3273 will be in the back of the Deuce.

Last edited:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter

AGE|kshaufl

I bumped up that thread although was from February.

I would really like to see some local guys get their green steel out together.
I wonder if we could just invade a car cruise???

Thoughts?
:jumpin:

Aurora

I think I read the one in Streetsboro is starting again, I'll have to find out when it is. I'm up for going to one with you.

Danger Ranger

Let us know when it is. Post it up, I too am up for going to meet you guys and see some MVs at a local show. Just need to fit it in a busy schedule....;-)

Hey Aurora, how you been?

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for events near Stow, Cuyahoga Falls, Akron, or Kent Ohio. I have heard of car cruises and would like to invade a couple but can't seem to find any info on line.

Any help would be great! Closest thing that I can find for us is Findlay.
The United States Marines are the sponsor for a 2 day event at Yankee Lake, Ohio on May 27-28th. You could do a convoy over there on Friday or Saturday,(Saturday my recommendation, and you don't have to do mud if you don't want to unless it keeps raining!). There will also be camera crews filming for TV.
It's 2 miles N. of Ohio Rt. 82 on Ohio Rt. 7 in Brookfield, Oh.
Military vehicles always welcomed there!

Genuine northeast Ohio SS'er content in these videos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU_Jg7NL_qw&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khC5sWGFvwU

http://www.trucknight.com/schedule.php

Click on the video link for lots of videos on the site.

Last edited:

Danger Ranger

Yankee is a boatload of fun! Echo, I need to check the schedule agian, but is that the Mudfest weekend? Made it last year (no truck though) and had a blast. They need more MVs though!!![thumbzup]

theres always the weekly gatherings at Winks in Barberton. i havent gone to a cruise-in there for awhile, but people there are always staring at me (or maybe the M1010) when i go to the Giant Eagle that shares the parking lot... if anyone wanted to hit that up, id be willing to join, work schedule permitting. i only live about 5min or so from there anyway.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What would the parking at East Park Restaurant be for a bunch of mv's for you guys?

AGE|kshaufl

I am planning on Wink's in Barberton today or tomorrow. Post if anyone else is interested.

Side Note: There is a cruise on Rt 303 in Streetsboro that is supported by a local car dealership.
Sonic also has cruises.
A&W in Ravenna is also an option, but I hear that there is sometimes trouble at that one.

Aurora

I can't make anything tonight. Let me know if you ever go to any in Streetsboro. Those will be easier for me to make since I work in Streetsboro.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks