• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cruising the Coast 2013

SE Jones

I know it isn't a Military show, but more and more green iron seems to show up each year. I'm trying to gather a few more to park next to mine this year. Last year John Spink showed up with his replica gun truck. We had quite a crowd gathered around! I think adding a few more would be awesome.

I use the occasion to raise more money for Wounded Warriors, so naturally, the more people I can draw, the better. On top of that, it's just a helluva good time!

PM me if you think you might attend. Runs from Oct. 6th to 13th and covers the entire Mississippi coast. They already have around 6,000 vehicles registered.

The photo was taken about 8am. By 10, the place was packed!

Thanks to Warthog for help with the photo!

truck.jpg

Last edited:

SE Jones

I'm might go. Someone I know is getting married that Saturday, so it depends on how that goes.

Yall going both weekends?
I'll only be downtown in Ocean Springs on the second Saturday (12th) and may be there Friday as well. John will be cruising around for the entire event and will be parked next to me on the 12th...as far as I know.

Moto2four

I'll only be downtown in Ocean Springs on the second Saturday (12th) and may be there Friday as well. John will be cruising around for the entire event and will be parked next to me on the 12th...as far as I know.
Im definitely going now. The boss (Mrs. Moto2four) said she didn't want to go to the wedding, so cruisin it is!!

Moto2four

I know it isn't a Military show, but more and more green iron seems to show up each year. I'm trying to gather a few more to park next to mine this year. Last year John Spink showed up with his replica gun truck. We had quite a crowd gathered around! I think adding a few more would be awesome.

I use the occasion to raise more money for Wounded Warriors, so naturally, the more people I can draw, the better. On top of that, it's just a helluva good time!

PM me if you think you might attend. Runs from Oct. 6th to 13th and covers the entire Mississippi coast. They already have around 6,000 vehicles registered.

The photo was taken about 8am. By 10, the place was packed!

Thanks to Warthog for help with the photo!

View attachment 451439
Where exactly where you all be parking?

kawkev

I may be passing by with my new inlaws. Getting Married on the 7th and we do cruisin the coast every year. Probly won't be driving the deuce but I'd like to stop by and meet yall. Then again,,, Maybe I need to get the deuce out and about!! :driver:

SE Jones

I'll be in front of my wife's store on Porter Avenue just off of Washington. The traffic flow usually runs down the beach then north on Washington. They usually have a checkpoint just before you get to that intersection. Our building is to the right at that intersection. Coul I have found a more complicated way to explain that?:-|

kawkev

We'll I stopped by on Friday and was hoping to meet you. You must have been out partying both times I stopped by. I checked out your truck. Very nice. Met your wife and she was a very nice lady. Sorry I missed meeting with you. Maybe next time.

SE Jones

image.jpgimage.jpg
We'll I stopped by on Friday and was hoping to meet you. You must have been out partying both times I stopped by. I checked out your truck. Very nice. Met your wife and she was a very nice lady. Sorry I missed meeting with you. Maybe next time.
Sorry for the delayed response. Too much going on! I was ticked off when I found out that I missed you. John Spink's gun truck was there on Saturday and as usual, my truck disappeared into the background. Hard to beat a truck with twin 50's!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by! We raised twice as much for Wounded Warriors than last year!

Last edited: