• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cruising with my youngest.

NorthPatrol

I had to do some work around the farm with the Deuce and my youngest had to go along on the ride to town. He loves the way the turbo whistles! :lol:

I just thought the picture my wife took was worth sharing.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Stop with the pictures and let's drive!" My son is not content riding with me, he wants to drive it now.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My 6 yr old is the same way. Been that way since he was 2. I can't even start the truck without him coming running. Note avatar.

Bozor1000

My kid is only 13 months old and he sees me go to the backyard and just wants to stand on the seat and play with the steering wheel. He almost put the truck in gear last night. He is a crazy little dude. My avatar is him. But at least I can say that he is just like his Old Man and his Godfather, car and truck lovers. I think my next truck is going to be a deuce!!

Capt.Marion

I apparently used to cry whenever my father started the tractor and I wasn't with him. It still wakes me up, even If I'm all but unconscious... but now its gotten to the point where if anyone firing something up out in the yard, its me!

Alredneck

Banned
Thats good training, mine havent been in my deuce yet (it hasnt made the trip to tn ) but they freak over the pics of the big vroom vroom. Cant wait till that daybeen working on the deuce alot latley for the big trip. Its cool how the youngsters trip on these rigs. Its awsome!!!! Captain

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Mine love the truck and always want to ride in it. Wish I had had a movie camera the first time. They giggled their butts off.

Orionspath

Jake's first ride!

Jake was with me when I drove mine for the first time and I think we both gigled and laughed the entire 7 miles from my friends house to my Uncle's Farm in Virginia. Jake (4yearsold) said that he wanted me to use the dump truck bed. I told himethat this one didn't have that feature but as soon as I found out how to convert it, I would raise the bed for him as high as it would go. Anyone have any Idea hout to "readily" convert it to a dump bed?

Attachments

NorthPatrol

Orion, good looking group of kids you got there. Makes me feel a little better with my five! My oldest bugged me until I let him drive it in to town and back to get water. Typical 17 year old, wants to try and take it through one of the sloughs to see if he can make it all of the way.

I've got 2 and my 4 year old (in the pic) loves the one with the "whistler" turbo. As a friend said "there's something about a truck you have to wear earmuffs when driving"! Gotta love it! :lol:

Nice pictures :) The kids love the trucks.
This weekend I'll be on a field trip to France with the deuce and our oldest. Our first "men's weekend" together, doing it in style with "Garfield", the truck :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks