• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS Boot and lights Blinking

sassriverrat

Happy New Year to All,

I'm going back in to diagnosing my CTIS, lighting, and tire pressure issues. My front left tire is not holding air much past overnight. As well, if I hit the highway button, I get a pressure check and then 5 lights and the front left boot fills with air. I can hit emergency and it will deflate everything. I just replaced the boots and replaced tires and orings (needed done).

I'm guessing a rim oring could be pinched but I will check today using a schrader valve.
I'm presuming the two inner CTIS seals should be replaced to prevent boot filling. Would that be enough to throw off the computer. All worked before changing all of the tires out and changing boots. No new seals were put in.

Thanks again!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks