• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS flashing lights

JOR

Does anybody know why all the lights flash on CTIS at high speeds only. If I stay under 50 mph no problem. If I start going 60 mph down a main road it won't stop when I slow down the lights stop blinking. I'm thinking the CTIS just is over loaded. Any ideas?

MtnSnow

It's blinking all the lights on the ECU because there is a failure of the system to achieve hwy pressure. If your talking about the dash Overspeed light it will come on when you are going over 50mph with out the tires being at hwy pressure

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Both of my truck flash over speed over 55 even with the hwy mode satisfied.

Have you tried pushing run flat while its doing it's thing.
If it sees a low tire it will fault.
Mine after a week sitting I have to hit run flat to get a low tire up before it will go into hwy and stay there

JOR

Thanks. Ive checked all over. I feel better hearing mines not he only one doing this. Mine are aways fine unless I'm over speed and then its just the blinking lights when I slow down it stops.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks