• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS overspeed

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still getting CTIS overspeed lamp on...at all speeds above 30mph.
repalced the speed sensor...speedo is acting weird too, I think it's more accurate now, is is possible the CTIS controller is bad?

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Set your Ctis to sand drive down hwy at 55 if your Ctis switches to hwy and inflates your tires back up don't worry about it.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The speedo and ctis speed measurement are fed off that stupid sender. The trans ecu uses it to decide shifts and all 3 are linked. Did you buy a new one? Sometimes it takes the ctis a few drives to clear the overspeed but the speedo should be right immediately.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The speedo and ctis speed measurement are fed off that stupid sender. The trans ecu uses it to decide shifts and all 3 are linked. Did you buy a new one? Sometimes it takes the ctis a few drives to clear the overspeed but the speedo should be right immediately.

Yes, brand new...when I put the truck into "D" the speedo will peg and settle back to 0. It's just all over the place....as well as some hard and late shifts. Need to drive it some more.....

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
That should not happen. Try unplugging the ctis controller and see if any change. Maybe a bad connections somewhere. The plugs in the back of the trans ecu like to back themselves out.
Will

JoshuaGrooms83

I know this ones a bit old but Ive seen somewhere around here someone mentioning that they had a CTIC over speed lamp flash once speed is over 30 mph and everything seems to be running fine so far?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks