• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ctis Question

tomcata3

Hi guys,
I'm new to the site. I have a m35a3 and I'm in the process of replace the ctis manifold. The old manifold had a little bit of oil in it when I removed it.
Should I put some oil in the new one. It did not come with any paper work.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey tomcata3!!!popacom /BILL In KY.here. Welcome to the site!!!!!!!!! I am wondering why you are replacing the manifold? Did it have problems or are you just doing PM? I do not have an A3 but I am putting this same system on my Special OP's Pinzgauer project and I am interested in learning the ins and outs of this system as well. I will be following future posts and again welcome to the site,there is a host of info,parts,and sources and not least of all, a lot of great folks here so enjoy!!!

popacom / BILL in KY. :driver:

tomcata3

It was not working and I did the trouble shooting, had power to manifold but didn't come out to display in cab, direction in trouble shooting said replace manifold, so i found one on ebay new for $189

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Roger that!!! seems a lot of guys are blocking them off and not using them. I talked with a contractor friend about this system(He works for AM General) and he said they had teams that
investigated issues with the systems that they supported and most issues were traced back to
op-error(Not turning the system off when parking the vehicle) was the biggest reason sited for
flats. popacom / BILL in Ky.[thumbzup]