• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS works somewhat for the 1st time

Reworked LMTV

I bypassed the pressure switch at the tank, and new sounds that I had never heard before occurred. Yay! It looked like only the front tires responded to the Sand command. Maybe a bad valve in the rear? I have heard of people turning up the pressure at the regulator to trigger the switch. Is this the regulator at the tank, or is there on at the compressor?

ramdough

I bypassed the pressure switch at the tank, and new sounds that I had never heard before occurred. Yay! It looked like only the front tires responded to the Sand command. Maybe a bad valve in the rear? I have heard of people turning up the pressure at the regulator to trigger the switch. Is this the regulator at the tank, or is there on at the compressor?
I have heard that because the front has more weight on it, you see the pressure drop more and deflation is faster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ronmar

You set the air pressure in the system using the adjustment on the governor on top of the air compressor. You need to connect a pressure gauge onto the wet tank to do this properly though.
the thing that looks like a regulator on the wet tank is called a protection valve and shuts off air to CTIS and cab suspension when the wet tank pressure drops to 85 PSI to save air for the brake system...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks