• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ctis

Masspilot

Yes the famous ctis is only deflating and not inflating and i have no lights on my control box. Only lights I see is when I first switch power on they flash and then thats it I am trying to figure out why they wont inflate any advice will help. pls feel free to pm me and shoot me a number to call I cant always check my mail. Thanks

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
If it's deflating when it thinks it's inflating then you have an air leak on fill. Commonly a bad hub seal. Sometimes you have to turn on the light switch to get CTIS lights on the display. Even though you don't see lights on, it may be operating.

f8617

Yes the famous ctis is only deflating and not inflating...
Your CTIS may not think it has sufficient air pressure...suggest checking wet tank pressure switch & connector (2 wires -- one may have pulled loose from he connector pin). If i recall, TM 24 parts manual wiring diagram shows the tank pressure switch is closed when pressure is sufficient, so you can put a jumper across these connector wires to complete that circuit (& fool the CTIS).

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The tank switch needs to close for the ctis to do anything. If it comes on and is deflating then the tank pressure switch is closed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks