• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV 6.2 fitment

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pans are the same from 2WD to 4WD. Pan differences come later with the HMMWV and the one piece to 2 piece rear main seals.

48cj2a

Thanks,
was trying to put my 6.2 donot J code into the M1009 late this afternoon and having some issues getting the THM400 lined up. Noticed the front driver side oil pan looked a little tight at the cross emeber but I'm not lined up on motor mounts yet either.

Wolf.Dose

Code C, Code J, all the same block. The small differences are inside! So the engine should fit into a M1009. The TM 400 in a M1009 is standard, so this also shoud fit. Connecting the flywheel with the torque converter needs some space, means to fit the bolts without the oil filter installed. It makes it easyer.
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks