• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV addiction ....

gasser

So, I really do have a CUCV problem. I purchased another one today from the GSA here in GA. Truck appears to be in good condition, and apparently runs as well. There is a little rust reported around the top of the door frame. I will be picking it up in the upcoming days.

I am really only supposed to have one CUCV according to the boss, so I will be most likely selling one of them ....

Details to come.

-graham

Attachments

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is at least one other M1028A1 on this forum that I know of, but they are rare. I have been looking for one for a while. One of these days, I hope to get it as nice as my old M1028A3 from my avatar. I really need to post a few pics of it, but she's been a little neglected lately... :(

84cucv

got any pics of the crewcab? I would love one of those to. just got a 88 air force with zero rust. takecare

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks