• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Air Compressor engine mounting brackets

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know a source for the CUCV Air Condition compressor engine mounting brackets and pulleys ?? Thanks
CUCVs didn't come with compressors, except the M1010, and you'll get a lot of confused replies. Probably just easier to ask for the compressor bracket for the M1010.

To answer your question, you can find the part number in the TM.

-10, -20(p), -34(p) are what you want.

cucvrus

May I suggest just looking in a salvage yard for a civilian 6.2 diesel vehicle that had A/C. Below I pictured an M1010 engine from a quick image search.
No1309_Chevrolet_M1010_4x4_Military_Ambulance_Red

As I recall and that is a long time ago. The civilian trucks had the same brackets.
1985 K5 Blazer: Added another one to the stable

This was a quick Google search to refresh my memory but yes the brackets were similar. I always liked the nice civilian P/S reservoir vs the CUCV jamb your hand down in there set up. Good Luck. I scrapped many of these old trucks over the years and the parts were abundant at the time everyone had them.

JG Sky Soldier

CUCVs didn't come with compressors, except the M1010, and you'll get a lot of confused replies. Probably just easier to ask for the compressor bracket for the M1010.

To answer your question, you can find the part number in the TM.

-10, -20(p), -34(p) are what you want.

Thank You for your reply.... I have a complete set of M1010 compressor brackets (Spare M1010 for parts).. However at 79 years young I am having to except that I will not get to all my projects.... I have someone interested in buying them and I am trying to arrive at a reasonable price...I was told that "Someone" was reproducing them.... I am not aware of any... Has anyone? Any idea of what they are worth?? Thanks!