• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV ambulaance

I have to go look for a five ton right fender and the guy has a pooched CUCV ambulance and an all aluminum kitchen trailer(no aaccessories or tarp). He wants 1800 CDN for the trailer 175 CDN for fender but I have no price for the CUCV. Anyone care to give me a price and or comment on the fender/trailer prices. I would take this on a a persoonel vehicle if things work out. I also know of a couple parts trucks in the area. Sorry no pics yet. Regards and thanks

Smith out

Many thanks

ida34

That seems like a good price on the fender. I paid $250 US for one and was happy at that. They are kind of hard to find and also hard to ship. If you just pick it up you are going to save a lot in shipping. The trailer seems like a good price also but I have not priced them myself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks