• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cucv antennas

uh60

I plan to put the millitary antenna back on my 1008. I dont have a military radio but I think it will look cool. Can I hook a cb to the antenna and make it work?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I think most of the smurt poepel that normally answer this is at the Aberdeen show. My understandning is no but you can do AM/FM stereo.

CCATLETT1984

you can search on google or the like i forget the model of the antenna and base, but you can modify it to be a semi-decent antenna, still its not what it was designed for.

Best to mount the mil-spec one and then get a firestick for the CB.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are some folk that have stripped the guts out of the MX6707 and worked it out. There exists a green radio yahoo group if you search for it. There is also and MV Intercom group that deals with the VIC 1 systems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks