• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Bucket Seat

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well here we go!...........I can hear it coming!.................wait for it..................

Since it is his own, it is allowed if he changes his post slightly :grin:.....something like...

"I have been working on my XZY and after everything is back together I have some extra CUCV parts, here is the link"

From the Forum rules as of today....

"Do NOT post links to current eBay auctions or Craig's List ads that are not your own. You may post a link to your own auction/ad only if it is in an information/discussion thread about you vehicle/item. Do not start a post in the Conversations forum or your vehicle specific forum just to announce your auction/ad

Iceman3005

:nothingfunny: Sorry I didn't see that it was his, Plus I am very easily amused and was hoping for an interesting comment so I could have a good laugh.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:nothingfunny: Sorry I didn't see that it was his, Plus I am very easily amused and was hoping for an interesting comment so I could have a good laugh.
I am assuming it is his own, as I went to the listing and they are both from Roxbury CT.

I guess all the other posting police are napping right now....:razz:

Iceman3005

:ditto: Here are some pics of a blazer floor can see the four mounting points, floor is a lot different than a 1008/28. You would have too drill holes in your floor for seats to mount but how high up would they be? Would probably have to modify seat mounting brackets.

Attachments

wdbtchr

I wouldn't think going from a bench seat to buckets would be a problem. Going the other way however? I took the bench seat out of my '50 Chevy pickemup and put in buckets, but then it has a flat floor.2cents

Chief_919

If you want bucket seats in a 1008/1029 you need to get the seats and also the brackets that are welded to the floor from an M1010.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you want bucket seats in a 1008/1029 you need to get the seats and also the brackets that are welded to the floor from an M1010.
The M1010 seats/brackets are semi-close to bolt in. You will have to drill one hole in the floor for each seat and one of the 4 mounting points for each seat will have to be made/modified.

bshupe

Bump - My 1031 has buckets and I would like to add a third to the middle position. Anyone tried this before? The belts are already there but Im considering adding a roll bar and putting a shoulder point from the bar, perhaps a low bar just below the window and go with a 4-point restraint for each seat.

Thoughts?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks