• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV cab floor insulation

allrevup

I know I am not supposed to, so before any one say any thing, So please forgive me.

I do not know the seller and will not benefit in any way. But for a couple of years people keep asking, what works to cut down the decibel noise level inside the CUCV cabins, my solution an OEM HD rubber matt and The CUCV, Arctic insulation and sound deadener (I would NOT think about using this if you have water leaking into the cabin) is made out of foam like a gym pad, it does not absorbs moister. Does it works? Yes, well to good, NOT great (door & windows seals are also essential), Green color, at about 1/2"-5/8" thick How much? the ebay listing is a lot less then I payed years ago, were to get it? check Ebay under M1008, I just came upon it and I think it ends tomorrow... good luck

Last edited: