• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Cash for Clunkers

JohnFire

For mine, the government sold it to me through DRMO in 99 for $7000 and bought it back for $4500. That was the going rate for them at that time. I bought mine well before GL even existed. When I bought it I got a government title right on the spot. Which is all I needed at the time since I bought it in Germany.

Yes I did take the turbo off of it and sold it to a fellow Steelsoldier member.

kassim503

I was at the JY today and came across not one, but TWO 1009's. They looked like theyve been sitting for some time in sombodys field for a while, weeds where growing in one and the interiors where burnt out pretty good. Got a few pics before the battery froze up on me. If your looking for body panels you may be in luck, but there really isnt much besides a long block and transfer case if your thinking about drivetrain. Also there is what appears to be a dented M35 hood and a decent condition fender in there too.

Edit- its at garys u pull it in binghamton, ny if anybody was curious

Attachments

Last edited: