• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Cooling System Upgrade Kit

darylwiz

Guys, you may have seen the kits I build for the HMMWVs 6.2, 6.5 and 6.5T which reduces the overall system temps and balances the overall block temps. You will have less fan on time and more power as a result. Longetivity will be improved significantly as well. The side benefit of the kit is reducing the cabin temps as the rear of these blocks runs much hotter than the front.

The issue is that the system will not fit the same due to the difference in the CUCV and the HMMWV coolant crossover pipe. I have developed a different system but I need a guinea pig. So for the first taker the kit will be $200 vs the normal $250. If the kit needs to be reworked you will get the reworked kit. I am 99% sure this will fit correctly but I dont have a CUCV right now to verify.

Below are pics of the HMMWV kits. Several SS members have the kits and they are working great.

View attachment 678174View attachment 678175View attachment 678176View attachment 678177View attachment 678178
Hi Joe,

I was curiou, do you own Paradox?

I want to order your kit, tho I need 4 Gaskets, the 2 up front at the crossover tube need to be replaced..

Can I order your kit with two extra gaskets?

911joeblow

Hi Joe,

I was curiou, do you own Paradox?

I want to order your kit, tho I need 4 Gaskets, the 2 up front at the crossover tube need to be replaced..

Can I order your kit with two extra gaskets?
I am Derrek. Not to be too confusing but we also have a Joe in the shop :). If you want to place the order online just add a note and we can add the gaskets. They are NOT expensive. We will just invoice you the difference that you can pay with a click.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks