• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Dash pad paint code

ehuppert

Had googled this before and found it, but for the life of me i can't find it (again). Had bought a silverado 1T and have "recycled" allot of parts. Am upgrading/installing the silverado interior trim and want to pick up the paint tomorrow! figure i should get all of this stuff done prior to putting the trans back in, otherwise it won't get done!

On a side note, my 1008 was bought sans the front tiedown bars and rings. Anyone have a set for cheap? Don't have to have them, but in the midst of the plow install and would be easier to do with the bumper off, etc! Would need shipped to zip 12443

Thanks, Eric

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks