• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Electric Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minister956

Hello John what a great contribution and accomplishment you have created. From your explanation it sounds like a logistics issue. Take a deep breath, take a step back, and see where your talents and love are mostly needed for your company. Maybe there's a company out there that can handle storage, warehousing, inventory, returns shipping and handling? Just a thought, you've come this far.

Ruben C Ramirez Sr.

ECR CUCV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take care of your health first. Without your health, nothing else matters. I've been where you are and bounced back. Good luck , God Bless

M923driver

John, hope your health isssues are under control and thingds are getting better for you. I placed a relatively large order that hasn't come in yet, just wondered what the status is. I understand the difficulties you are facing, just want to know what to expect. Thanks, Joe

2HIJOS2126

Sorry to hear about your misfortune John... Just looked through your site and it seems that you offer some very important needed parts for our CUCV's... First of all hoping you are doing better health wise... And also hoping to do business with you in the near future... Thank you...

M923driver

Still haven't heard a word from CUCV Elec., been 3 mos. It was a $300.00 order, billed and paid for. If anyone out there can contact them and see what their plans are, I'd sure appreciate it. A USPS lable was created, but the tracking info shows it was never picked up at their end. Thanks for the help in advance!!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunitely this site has zero control over CUCV Electric or any other business. John has not logged in here since he posted on Feb 21st.

Closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks