• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV FUEL CAP

sr25shooter

I am looking for a fuel cap for a CUCV. Anyone got an extra to sell?

OR a part number for a parts store or the NSN or somthing for me to go on. I have been on the internet 5 hours looking.

I had an offer for a Hummer cap dose anyone know if it will work? it is going on a m1010
so the thandel thing is no problem, but would rather have the correct cap evan if the HUMMV cap fits if one is avalible.

Thanks
therion2000@msn.com

CCATLETT1984

your much better to find on from a military parts source or a guy with parts than from the civilian world. it seems that the high-flow fillers that our trucks got are worth there weight in gold if you ever need to replace them.

sr25shooter

I know they are hard to find, I had mine taken off the truck, thats why I was also asking if anyone had the NSN or knew of a dealer who may have one.

papercu

Caps

The NSN for the fuel cap for the M1008 and M1010 is 2590-01-155-5063 and the part numbers are 14063326, 14063326 and 30600-A1.

The NSN for the HMMWV is 5342-01-246-1120 with the parts number of
12338558-1, 41945, 41945 and 5593170. Hopes this helps, Wayne

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
RE: Caps

To get nsn's and part numbers you need to go to the resources drop down menu at the top of this webpage, find the technical manual section and download the technical manuals for the vehicles you have. The parts manuals will end in -20P and -34P. The how to manuals end in just -10, -20, and -34.

I have a cap from my parts truck. See pm.

Freeland

It doesn't have to be new, it just needs to seal. I took my fuel cap into a local hose and fittings and hydraulics shop and the guy was puzzled because he had never seen the style o-ring that came on these things... Hah. Nice.

richingalveston

A popular resolution is to change to a civi neck, diesel version gas version is to small. This way you can buy a locking gas cap. Diesel version is hard to come by so you can get the gas version and make a small modification before installing it (make the hole bigger) and get the same locking gas cap.

just in case you cant find a replacement

DarkSeas

Pretty sure I just saw one for sale on hillbillywizard website. Under K30 parts you can find it.

$59.99 as of 3/2/23

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks