• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV head leaking coolant fluid

Draco-87

Ok guys (and gals) got a coolant leak from the passenger side head. It looks to be comming from below the pass. side front intake runner. and it looks to be a very small freeze plug? i have searched the internet (no joy) and gone to the parts stores and no one has seen or heard of a freeze plug this small. Question is is this a freeze plug? and has any one had this problem before!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think they are called "expansion plugs" part number 14025517, NSN: 5340-01-166-5640
Thanks for posting the number.

For everyones future reference, the TMs provide a wealth of information.

Looking at the TM 9-2320-289-34P parts manual, Figure #2, is where the quoted part number is found.

Googling the number show various parts houses have it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks