• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV headlights

tankie88

Are the head lights off a cherokee jeep the same size as a M1009.The reason i ask is my headlights are getting rusty inside.As i'm here in the UK our lights dip the other way and lights for a R/H drive jeep are readily available here.

Cucvnut

you knwo i was helping my friend work on his jeep cherokee and we had the grill apart and i was looking at the lights and i think they are the same one

Stihl029

I have both and yes they are the same. I have upgraded both my XJ and my m1028 with the hella e-code one and they sure are nice. There are many makes and models that use the same headlamps, or atleast at one time they were.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks