• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cucv healing!!!

AndrewH

Anyone have a 1009 with intermittent lighting issues? Today I helped a friend of mine repair the inop brake lights. The turn signals were not working for a while and after some trail riding they have been working flawlessly for a week now. The brake lights didn't heal and we found the pedal switch broken. The reverse lights are also healed. They were inop when he first got the rig. After farm field driving they just started working. Anyone have this happen to them? Should I be looking for anything in particular? I have been checking connectors and wiring harness condition. Just wondering if there is a cucv need for a bit of beating to work correctly. lol I like it when things fix themselve, so maby I'll just shut up, smile and wave!

ida34

I had wiring rub through on my M1009 in the back on the driver's side. It made the brake lights blow a fuse when it shorted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks