• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Hood stack

I'm trying to figure out how you'd do it. First, do you even have a turbo? Second, 6.2/6.5's have the turbo running off one exhaust manifold and the downpipe and the non-turbo side join together after the turbo.
So then I'm not sure what you'd do with the other side of the exhaust...

In comparison Powerstroke/Duramax have a single turbo being spooled by both sides of the exhaust...and a single downpipe out of the turbo.

If you don't have a turbo, then you'd just run two U-pipes out of the manifold and up through the hood.

Danger Ranger

I think it will be too loud, too obnoxious, and embarrassing with lack of smoke. Try to imagine yourself downtown, in traffic, with people on the sidewalks, and all you want to do is keep a low profile, but instead you look like a clown in a screaming chevy blazer.

If it was a built cummins, maayyybe I could see some potential. But you have a blazer, so no, I see no potential.
Want to do a unique exhaust? Why don't you try to run a HMMWV stack? That would be different, and less obnoxious.

Dukeboy

6.2/6.5 turbos are fed from both sides with a single downpipe.

Personally I don't like stacks, however you could exit the fender or fenders and avoid fabbing around a moving hood or blocking your vision.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks