• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV-II at San Antonio, TX. Pickup and or stored, maybe transport to FL or nearby.

Stonepicker1

Just working all options here.

I won the CUCV-II in San Antonio, TX on the 6th of March.

I just got back from a road trip from south Florida to SC(ferro's trailer drop-off) to Ohio to pickup some things I won and load Kenny's wrecker bed:recovry4x4: and just got back to south Florida at 3:30am today.

Just wondering if anyone might be able to pick up the truck and hold it for a few weeks, or be able to move it closer to Florida.

If not I will plan on doing a trip on between the 17th and 21st of March.

Attachments

Jeepsinker

Get with airbornebandsman or fuzzytoaster. If one of them can pick it up and link up with me I can bring it to my lot here and hold it for you as long as you need.

Stonepicker1

If you want I can probably haul the truck at least part way to FL for fuel costs.
Airborne, that sounds great.[thumbzup]

I will pay for the truck on Monday morning. So I should have the "paid in full" invoice by Tuesday.

Send me a pm: What email to send paid invoice/pick-up to you, total cost for pick-up and transport(about price is good) and what would be the location and time frame for me picking it up(closer to FL).

Thank You again
1SG Jackson

Stonepicker1

Looks like I will have "airbornebandsman" do the pickup. I will then plan a road trip out to TX to recover the CUCV-II.

Want to say, "Thanks" to all the members that offered to help me on this.

airborne, I will send the paid invoice to your email tonight. Thanks again.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Crap, need to start scouring TX Craigslist to see what else Texas has that I didn't know I need.

markg

I dont know if you have a load coming this way but you might check out uship for something coming this way. I have used them many times to offset the cost of fuel. If your bringing a flatbed trailer that is, you might be flat towing it back. have a good trip. thanks .mark
If you are planning on flat towing the right front tire in the picture looked slick. if your like me you have lots of 245/75/16 rubber on gm 8 lug wheels. i use the same size tire/wheel on my trailer.

Last edited:

Stonepicker1

I dont know if you have a load coming this way but you might check out uship for something coming this way. I have used them many times to offset the cost of fuel. If your bringing a flatbed trailer that is, you might be flat towing it back. have a good trip. thanks .mark
If you are planning on flat towing the right front tire in the picture looked slick. if your like me you have lots of 245/75/16 rubber on gm 8 lug wheels. i use the same size tire/wheel on my trailer.
i'll have my crew cab CUCV-II with gooseneck trailer.(- the LSSV) going to TX.

I went with 265/75/16 on all my CUCV-II's.

Attachments

Jeepsinker

Give me a call when you are getting close to my area, I'd at least like to meet you and shake your hand when you pass through. Have a guest room with new memory foam bed if you need a place to stay too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks