• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cucv ii

cbturf

I GOT IT, I GOT IT, I GOT IT!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!

2320 - Trucks & Truck Tractors, Wheeled at Government Liquidation

I overpaid for GL but a gas unit is same price on KBB. This should be a super sweet truck. I wanted a blazer never dreamed it would be a 6.5 turbo with FACTORY AC!!!

Who wants to go to AK with me to get it? My uncle is retired AF in Anchorage so I will have him recover it and take it so his house and get it ready for the trip to TN.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats,

I see you snuck in after the auction extended.

I sent you a PM about the truck

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow. That's going to be a long haul, should be fun though. Get ready to pay some big $$ for fuel if you're going through Canada. Get 'er done before winter too. Winter is not far off in AK.

treessw

I GOT IT, I GOT IT, I GOT IT!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!

2320 - Trucks & Truck Tractors, Wheeled at Government Liquidation

I overpaid for GL but a gas unit is same price on KBB. This should be a super sweet truck. I wanted a blazer never dreamed it would be a 6.5 turbo with FACTORY AC!!!

Who wants to go to AK with me to get it? My uncle is retired AF in Anchorage so I will have him recover it and take it so his house and get it ready for the trip to TN.
Nice find! Gonna be a heck of a haul!!!! Hey if I am in my cast much longer, may be able to go with you[thumbzup] Kinda hard to do tree work with one leg. PM me if you need any help. I live over in the "red headed step child" part of williamson county so I am not to far from ya! Congrats on your purchase!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And I thought I lost my sanity 2 weeks ago, when I won 16 tow-bars in CA with no pre-planing. (as it turns out, I received plenty of great offers and help from members here on SS and It should end well soon).

I feel much better now.

At least you have help in Ak What a trip this will be. Good luck!

cbturf

Congrats,

I see you snuck in after the auction extended.

I sent you a PM about the truck
Thanks for the PM but I was hoping you could tell me something about the truck!!!

Just kidding...for those who don't know he told me EVERYTHING about the truck. He has even driven it!

Thanks buddy.

cbturf

The recovery is taken care of. My uncle will pick it up and take it to Anchorage and keep her there. Sometime in the future my wife and kids will fly up and have our AK vacation we have always wanted. Then they will fly back to TN and I will drive. Not sure if I will take the ferry or cut through Canada yet. It looks like I may have to wait until next summer to get my hands on it though. I am not the most patient guy but if I go to AK and leave the family she would kill me. What good is a cool new truck if I am dead or worse yet nuetered!