• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV III ambulance?

85-m1028

I wonder what the thing on the front is for "not the christmas reef" but the deal with the d rings??

I can't tell you how much I hate the stupid jack-o-lantern headlight design on the newer trucks!!!! drives me crazy!!!!!! but otherwise way cool!!! DURAMAX!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jack-o-lantern headlights eh? I've hated them too but now I know what to call them. The 2002 front end looks much better.

mangus580

RE: Re: RE: CUCV III ambulance?

Hehe... you only even got away with it because you are a Mod.... otherwise, it wouldnt have allowed it ;-)

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: RE: Re: RE: CUCV III ambulance?

Recovry4x4 said:
So I can post onoxiously large pics too?
No but you can rack up an obnoxious amount of posts! :lol:

Now, back to the CUCV, did you see how they integrated the BO turn signals into the plastic beneath the headlights, nifty.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: CUCV III ambulance?

I did see that. Wonder how they are controlled from the inside. Need to convert my post counter to go backwards.

Armada

So what IS that thing for in front pointing up with the d-rings on it? For lifting the truck?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Yeah, I can't quite figure that thing out. It has rings on the top and the bottom. The top section looks like it might slide up and off. Is it some kind of leveling rig to support it in the field? You can see the BO driving light hiding behind the wreath.

cobra

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: CUCV III ambulance?

Armada said:
So what IS that thing for in front pointing up with the d-rings on it? For lifting the truck?
Well since we just switched over, they have many different purposes. One is for a shelter that can be fitted (canadian trucks) over, and provide a triage center. Kind of like a mod tent tie down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks