• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV is now titled!

Scotty78

So, after finally getting all my ducks in a row, I went to the DMV office to title my CUCV. The lady at the DMV here on post said I was the first one to come in with all the right forms from GL. i just brought what they sent me...... Anyways. She runs my VIN and tellms me it comes up as an '86, even though everything I have says it's an '85. So I take a picture of the VIN tag, the Data Plate, AND do a pencil rubbing of the VIN for proof. I bring it in, she called Albany, and they accepted all my paperwork. My NYS Title will show it as an '86. I got my plates and away I went. I was expecting alot more difficulty, so all inall, it's been a good day so far! And the DRMO yard just got in a whole bunch of vehicles today, so I'm waiting to see what comes up on the GL site!!!!! Woo Hoo!