• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV light switch

rfischba1

Tried to turn my lights on my M1009 while the truck was ideling, nothing?
How does the black out/service light switch operate, the manual say pull it out and up? I did not pull it out only filpped it to on for service lights, then pulled out head light switch, nothing, I hope I was doing something wrong and its not a major electrical problem, Truck runs smooth, batteries are strong.
Any suggestions?

Crash_AF

It should not move up unless you pull the switch out to disengage the lock. Pull out the right hand B/O light switch and move it up. It should stay in the up position. Then check your lights. You can turn a turn signal on so that when the switch works, the signal will start to flash.

Later,
Joe

rfischba1

That shounds like this problem, I did not correctly flip the right swithes, I didn't pull out , and did not touch the BO drive switch. I'll try your suggestion and let you know how I made out, Very unlikely all lights are inoperable.
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks