• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV. M-1028 rear gears 10- bolt

jeffwho@verizon.net

Can anyone tell me the gears in the 10-bolt rear that came in my M-1028?Dually. I thought they came with the 14-bolt corporate rear with 4.56's and a detroit locker.Buy the way,what does the corporate rr. mean? It has some marking's on it.70-HD. C37453..on the diff. cover,425m5-148-7. rev.RR. thanks for the help. :smile:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a Dana 70HD in the duallys. Should have the 4.56 gears in it of it's the factory kit. Corporate is just the term for an axle produced by the vehicle mfr. Dana 70s do have 10 cover bolts.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you got one of the recent trucks out of Meade without the beds on them, I would not be shocked if there's no locker in it. However, my experience with trucks like those is that they still have 4.56's to match the front axle.