• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV M1031 fuel filler neck and fuel filler hose

deank

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good evening all.
I am searching for a replacement fuel filler hose for my M1031.

I a relplacement NOS hose is no longer available, does anyone have part numbers for a replacement hose and filler neck?

Thank you in advance for your help!
FC5B74A7-EA77-46DC-89B8-DAB774844BF8.png

deank

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for the replies. I was able to look up the original part numbers but they are no longer available. Does anyone know the part numbers to replace the filler neck and hose with civvie versions?

CUCVRUS, sir, what condition is the hose you have? Thank you.

cucvrus

Thank you for the replies. I was able to look up the original part numbers but they are no longer available. Does anyone know the part numbers to replace the filler neck and hose with civvie versions?

CUCVRUS, sir, what condition is the hose you have? Thank you.
38 years old and counting. Are you just wanting the hose without the filler neck.

adf5565

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LMC sells the civilian filler neck and hose for the 6.2. I assume you could purchase both there and it would fit. I tried just buying the hose a few months ago thinking it would fit the cucv filler but that’s when I realized they’re different.

cucvrus

I probably have more than 1 of them M1008/ M1031 filler neck and hose assemblies. Let me know. I know I scrapped a few of them trucks over the years.

deank

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just for grins and giggles, I sent in a quote requst to aeroquip (one the companies that comes up when you do a search for part numbers). They sent back a quote of $488.00 to make that hose for me.
I will be converting to the civvy version for about$120.
Thank you all. Parts are on order at napa.

ezgn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just for grins and giggles, I sent in a quote requst to aeroquip (one the companies that comes up when you do a search for part numbers). They sent back a quote of $488.00 to make that hose for me.
I will be converting to the civvy version for about$120.
Thank you all. Parts are on order at napa.
Much better way to go. Now you can get a locking gas cap!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks