• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cucv mechanic

Tdrake1

Does anyone know of a solid mechanic around the Dallas or okc area that is good working on cucvs? I have an m1009 that's mostly up and running mostly electrical issue . I would love to work on it just don't have the time/space. Any info would be helpfu . Thanks!

nocolonbt

I live in Dallas as well and have been looking for a local mechanic as I search for a M1009 of my own.

Texas Square Bodies in Wills Point appears to be an option. I do not know anything about them beyond their facebook page and Instagram page (@texas_square_bodies).

richingalveston

what are yall wanting done. I have family in wills point, go there every week to check on my cows. I have never heard of 'texas square bodies' . I will try to check them out on my next trip and give some feedback. I should be there this weekend.

I know of a few people just depends on what you want done.
maybe if you list what repairs you are looking to get done, Others here can point you in the right direction.

machinist75

This has to be the most retarded and meaningless post I have read here yet. I bet you still laugh at fart jokes and play video games in your moms basement?

HUUURR...DUUUUR... "your mom" is not an answer. Go back to posting in the GD section over on arfcom
It was a joke and he was standing about 10 feet away from me when I hit enter, I work with him. He will get a laugh because I told him someone would say this.