• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV parts dealers

CombatJack

I am a little new to the CUCV thing, but can anyone tell me who the CUCV parts dealers are? I know of Jacks, Memphis and Eastern, and Hillbilly. Any others?? Thanks a lot!

MarcusOReallyus

Not sure what Combatjack is looking for, but I am in need of the vacuum pump for my M1009.
any ideas?
https://www.summitracing.com/search/section/vacuum-pumps/make/chevrolet/engine-size/6-2l-379

I'll tell you a dirty little secret: It's just a 1984 Chevy Blazer with the 6.2 J code diesel. That's it. No need to look for special military parts - they aren't military engines. They're just Chevy 6.2s.

With the exception of the black out lights, the starting system, and a few other minor doodads, it's a 1984 Chevy, even if it was made in 1986. Standard auto parts stores carry most of what you need.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
https://www.summitracing.com/search/section/vacuum-pumps/make/chevrolet/engine-size/6-2l-379

I'll tell you a dirty little secret: It's just a 1984 Chevy Blazer with the 6.2 J code diesel. That's it. No need to look for special military parts - they aren't military engines. They're just Chevy 6.2s.

With the exception of the black out lights, the starting system, and a few other minor doodads, it's a 1984 Chevy, even if it was made in 1986. Standard auto parts stores carry most of what you need.
And the part numbers in the parts TM's are GM parts numbers so they are easily crossed at most any auto parts store.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks