• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Picture Challenge

CUCVSRK

This is how it works: There is a challenge to take a picture of your CUCV/ you and your CUCV doing something (fun). First person to post pics gets to create the next challenge.

First Challenge: Take a picture of your CUCV flexing, using a forklift to lift up the tire.

Rules:

If the picture involves touching another vehicle you MUST ask the owner FIRST.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Forklift Flex

Does it count if you have pictures of the results where GL lifted the whole vehicle
with a forklift and left permanent markers where they flexed it?:???:

K9Vic

Does it count if you have pictures of the results where GL lifted the whole vehicle
with a forklift and left permanent markers where they flexed it?:???:
No it would not and the challenge has already be meet by Cucvnut.
We are now on posting a picture of "rock sliders from shankemdeep using them to slide over rocks , not just for show."

This is how it works: There is a challenge to take a picture of your CUCV/ you and your CUCV doing something (fun). First person to post pics gets to create the next challenge.

First Challenge: Take a picture of your CUCV flexing, using a forklift to lift up the tire.

Rules:

If the picture involves touching another vehicle you MUST ask the owner FIRST.
The first challenge outcome was pretty much a given since cucvnut's photos are well known around here.

Down boy! Just didn't see the point. If the fork lift portion was left out of the suspension flex photo requirement perhaps there would have been more than one eligible photo lol. Guess it was an easy one to get the ball rolling.

*edit: LOL! :?

Last edited:

CUCVSRK

Sorry I was not familiar with your pictures I've been on here less than a year still don't really know many people.

Lighten up yall, Im sensing a tension in here....lol. Lets see the next challenge met!
Huh? No tension here. Apparently it is easy to misinterpret printed thoughts. I actually thought it was funny. Perhaps I should have added "lol" or a smiley. How in the heck would the OP come up with that for a challenge? There's probably one photo on all of the internet showing a cucv flexed out using a forklift and it happens to be cucvnut.

Life's way too short to get worked up over nothing like happens a lot on this forum. Me, I'm here for friendly conversation and comradery, but it is tough to find sometimes.

Last edited:

Smokingman

Local gravel pit(yes we still have snow on the ground).

Front view from last summer.

and just for giggle a picture of my arch enemy with his back turned to me!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks