• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Picture Challenge

dependable

Don't understand this frame flexing. Is that a good thing for off road? In work truck land a flexing frame is not so good. Can affect tracking going down road and wreck cab mounts.

K9Vic

Local gravel pit(yes we still have snow on the ground).

Front view from last summer.

and just for giggle a picture of my arch enemy with his back turned to me!
We are getting off track here, this is not a post your random/general CUCV images thread. This is a challenge thread where you post the picture that was requested by the last person. See the first post for the rules.

This is what should be posted next as Cucvnut meet the first challenge.
Some one who bought rock sliders from shankemdeep using them to slide over rocks , not just for show.

CUCVSRK

Ok so how about this if the challenge is not completed within 3 days someone can create a new challenge just to keep the thread rolling

Cletus09

Will this count towards the flex comp.? I'm sure something in this poor little 09 was flexing... The pads were sitting on the axles. Its amazing how much easier it was for me to reach over the tailgate... I guess this also proves the bumper hitch, because its still there.
12.1 015.jpg12.1 014.jpg12.1 012.jpg

Last edited:

CUCVSRK

Sorry bro that one expired but if you put on of those logs on pavement then it will count for the current challenge I guess

CUCVSRK

Jgordon1307, you've got some mad flex but Cletus09 beat you to it but if he doesn't answer in a few days then you can pick a new challenge. How about 3 days? Sound fair?

K9Vic

I though you meant my post as your reply was after my picture with no specific notation to who.

I had a challenge, but if you want to give it to Jgordon1307 that is fine.

jgordon1307

ok so here we go, I want a pic of a cucv doing something extra-ordinary, for example: pullin out a jeep, jumpin a creek, running code (getting the bad guy or emergency response), winching out a deuce, or just running over sumpin and causing destruction, happy posting!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks