• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cucv price

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
People have listings in the Classified. They can range from 3000-8000 or more depending on what's done and what you want. Do you want a project or a vehicle ready to go? Ask in the CUCV section, I am sure some guys will help you.

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last week at a JJ kane auction, live, a running M1009 brought $1500. 10% buyers fee, 13% if internet bidding. In Camo still, good tires, typical floor rust. This was in Phila. suburbs.

lostintexas

In TX they list on craigslist from $1500 for a project up to $8000 for fully restored. Condition and location vary greatly. With rust and in San Antonio I'd guess around $3000 for a decent truck. I gave $1700 for mine with dents and rust and some mechanical and electrical issues. This was last year from craigslist. Hope this helps.

planefixer

i got two local right now both 4500ish but one the diesel was swap out for a 350 think i could talk him down more for that one other is good looking

Skinny

I think a decent non-hacked up 09 should go for $3k-$5k depending on condition. Expect normal repairs and maintenance on all and the higher end getting solid body parts. Personally, I think people who pay $8k+ for an 09 are just plain stupid or really have a fetish for one. They simply just don't have that value in my eyes or would it make a great investment. An 08 could sell for $3k and you could sell it in parts easily for that. If you don't find something right away, wait. They are out there.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a note: not all CUCVs have rust.

I live in rainy Washington and mine has no rust-through at all, not even close.

bigginstactical

I bought mine in washington state also with zero rust at all for about 3. Put some work into it, new batteries, fixed a bunch of wiring, new starter, rebuilt alts and such. I sadly needed the cash for other life priorities and sold it for 4500. It was in amazing shape like i said ZERO rust what so ever. New tires, new seals. The guy got a good deal and I got about what I had into it. I'd say count on asking price plus at least 1k in other things you will have to do to it to be up to snuff, so take that into account. Best of luck! I miss mine daily :( and will be getting one again as soon as I'm able.

AECS

I paid 5k for one and drove it 50 miles home, other than fluid changes and dog head mod, only thing I have had to do to it was a brake job due to the leaking axle seals. That was 6 months and 4.5K miles ago. Will need a radiator soon as it has a pin hole leak and lots of "solder bloom". No rust whatsoever...