• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cucv questions

bigflew

I'm looking for injectors for my 96 m1009 can anyone tell me if they are fine or corse thread? and best place to buy.
also I see the injection pumps for sale on ebay do we think they would hold up to the low sulfer fuels?
one last thing why does my alt belt squeel anytime the glow plugs are on????? yes belts are tight and new.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for injectors for my 96 m1009 can anyone tell me if they are fine or corse thread? and best place to buy.
also I see the injection pumps for sale on ebay do we think they would hold up to the low sulfer fuels?
one last thing why does my alt belt squeel anytime the glow plugs are on????? yes belts are tight and new.
You sure its a 96? If it's an 86 it will take fine thread injectors. Any IP rebuilder should have a decent set. Most rebuilt pumps, built by an authorized Stanadyne dealer will usually outfit them with the latest parts for the ULSD. I'd still add something for lubricity. Belt probably squeals because of the high current draw of the GPs.

Westech

CPL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks