• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Starters on GL

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great now I have competition :( I am planning on buying one of those if they don't go crazy. I could help with a GB or doing some sort of prebuy of them as I won't be want piles of them.

Sam27

I'd take one. I assume the starting bid is $50 each, not $50 for all 13, right? I take it they won't ship anything either, right? If they would, I'd consider buying all of them and selling them individually on E-bay. :wink:

gasser

Re: RE: CUCV Starters on GL

Sam27 said:
I'd take one. I assume the starting bid is $50 each, not $50 for all 13, right? ....
Nope, these two auctions are for a lot of 13 ... so starting bid being $50 for the lot.
Look at the weight (442 lbs) and shipping quantity (1 pallet).

So, who is going to bid on them? Builder77? Whomever does, I will take one as well - having a NOS one would be really good in the stock pile ....

-graham

Sam27

Depending on the price, I'd take several. If we really got them for $5-10 each, I'd take them all. Keep a couple for spares and sell the rest on E-bay.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
No one is going to get these for $10-15 for each starter as I am sure there are plenty of people thinking of ebay already. I am looking to bid on lucky lot number 13. I want three, so that leaves 10 for others in this buy. How about setting a max per starter being something like $57.75 plus shipping. That is the a $50 bid with the taxes and fees added. If things go cheaper then we will adjust the price downward. We might want to chat about if that max bid should go up or down. I would want one starter for my trouble and fuel. The other two I will pay for like everyone else. This is an EUC item, so there will be time to get money worked out on the backend of this auction.

I am starting a new thread for GB discussions, so this does not take over this one.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=9214

Anyone want to guess if it DRMO or GL that is the brilliant one who is selling non-EUC items as EUC?

dilvoy

builder 77, you'll be bidding against the likes of SECO and other deep pocket buyers, so I'd recommend pre arranging a more realistic price of at least $125 or you won't have time to contact buyers, when the bidding goes high. You can always come down if you purchase price is lower, depending on what your customers think is enough money for your time and expanses.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Divoy I think you are right. I am only willing to go up to about $100 (115.50 actual high price) though as that is basicly what good working ones on ebay goes for. I have changed that GB offer on the other thread to reflect that change. If no one is interested at committing at that max price then I would be open to reducing the max. I must say though that I really don't want to go anywhere near the max. If the max bid wins then the price people will pay will be the final lot price divided by 12.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=86814

micky

I have tried the buy, ship and sell on ebay thing with injection pumps. Doesn't work. Nobody wants to pay what you need to get out of them. Someone that can drive down to the base and pickup to save on shipping needs to win them with a pre-determined group buy in place. Shipping and GL's fees kill a great deal.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Micky did you win those new CUCV injection pumps that were up for sale in Alaska a few months back?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks